Are you looking for a way to improve people’s lives through creative means but don’t know where to start?
Morel Landscaping team members apply their creativity through a wide variety of maintenance, enhancement and
- Be a people person: Utilize communication skills to work alongside clients and sculpt each project around their personal needs.
- Be efficient: Discover new ways and tools to make jobs less labor-intensive and more efficient.
- Stay current: Take advantage of opportunities to attend classes and workshops held by companies including Unilock, Stihl, and the Ohio Landscape Association.
- Enjoy reasonable hours: Workdays begin at 7 a.m. and are completed by 6:00 p.m.
- Be valued: Enjoy competitive compensation, paid vacation, healthcare benefits and a matching IRA.
- Develop your career: Grow with a young company at the cutting edge of the green industry.
Our company revolves around its core values. We select team members that fit these values and strive to
display them every day.
|Heart and Soul
||Show pride, passion, and dedication to the company. Display your heart and soul through your work and relationships.
||Be personable and positive in the office, shop and field. Show integrity. Set an example for others to follow.
||Care for your fellow employees and customers alike. Puts the needs of others first.
||Show creativity when problem solving and recognize efficiencies. Listen to new ideas. Hold high quality standards.
Do you think you would be a good fit? Click here to download an application, then fill it out and mail it to